Friday, July 29, 2005

It's 11 PM Friday. I probably should be out drinking. Well if I were at Penn State I would be. kegstands...beer pong...flip cup...kings...and the rest of all those drinking games. But I'm not. Just chillin and listening to some music.

Just off the phone a lil bit ago with mi amigo Americano Jared. It was great catching up with him. He just got back to the US a few days. It was funny hearing about his trips to NZ and Fiji and laughing at all of his random jokes. Good 'ol Jared Robbins.

I was supposed to find out today if I was receiving a full-time job with KPMG. That didn't happen...I mean we didn't find out yet, neither the other intern nor I. wtf...I better find out before I go to San Fran on Wednesday.

Don't have much to say...usually I have a lot of random crap to say about my day and such. Maybe just too tired to think right now even though I woke up two hours ago from a 3 or 4 hour nap.

Moe sent me this pic yesterday...check it out. The morning I left IH. *sigh*


Fang, where are you?!?! Rach, you hadn't waken up I think...you BUM!



Mark




Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com About Me

Name: Mark Marasco
Age: 22
Location: Erie, PA, USA
Occupation: Corporate b*tch
AIM: Eminem067
MSN: MarkM2284@hotmail.com
EMAIL: mjm606@psu.edu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Favorite Current Movie:
 The 40 Year Old Virgin
Favorite Current Song:
 The Dandy Warhols "The Dope"

Archives
April 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006August 2006

 

Chatterbox