Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Last night, I went up to the "Sky Lounge" on the top floor with my friend Alan. There are some tables and couches to do some homework (for students) or to chill (for Alan and me). It was pretty cool, you have about a 270 degree view of the city. Some girl was talking very loudly about some guy which was kinda annoying and at one point I thought about asking her to shut the hell up. But here are some pics of the Philadelphia downtown skyline. They didn't turn out that great considering I was taking them from inside a building but at least you can get an idea of what's it like.

It looks like the 1st and 3rd pictures turned out the best. So how bout today and my wonderful day at work...

It was a pretty boring day, what else is new? I read through a 60-page legal document in the morning which was sorta a pain because it's written by lawyers and their technical bullsh*t. In the afternoon, I read through a 130-page annual report which I kept falling alseep to. I'm wondering if they're really going to give me the opportunity to travel outside of Philadelphia to a client, or they're just going to keep telling me that so I stay interested. Who knows what will happen. One thing I know for sure is that it's def not a good thing that I already don't really look forward to going into work or think it's a drag to do so...this is only my 3rd week. It will be interesting to see how I feel about the firm at the end of the internship, and if they give me a full-time job....only time will tell I guess.

After work, Alan and I went to Chili's (a restaurant/bar) for happy hour. I ordered a strawberry margarita, only $3 which is damn good. We just chilled, talked, watched some TV including our BOY, LANCE ARMSTRONG who is back on top of the tour. GO LANCE!!!

In a few minutes I need to wash dishes and go to the supermarket to buy some essentials like milk. I bet everyone can guess what I ate for dinner and what I will be buying at the supermarket....

pasta.

A gold star if you guessed right.

Thinking about watching some TV tonight. I think the MLB All-Star game is on. I also need to call my mom - haven't talked to her in a couple of days. I'm out...keep it real!



Mark




Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com About Me

Name: Mark Marasco
Age: 22
Location: Erie, PA, USA
Occupation: Corporate b*tch
AIM: Eminem067
MSN: MarkM2284@hotmail.com
EMAIL: mjm606@psu.edu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Favorite Current Movie:
 The 40 Year Old Virgin
Favorite Current Song:
 The Dandy Warhols "The Dope"

Archives
April 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006August 2006

 

Chatterbox