Sunday, July 03, 2005

I'm so damn lazy. I have basically nothing except sit in my chair for the past four hours and browse the internet....what a waste of four hours of my life. But maybe it's good that I have done nothing cause I have been all over the past few weeks - Melb to LA to Erie to Philly - and it's been tiring.

I made some dinner for myself. cooked pasta AGAIN. I have been living off of pasta the past week. Last night, I decided to "mix" it up by eating at Macka's which is damn healthy. I really should just go $50 further in debt and buy a George Foreman grill so that I can make some more stuff. I just don't like buying stuff unless if I really need it, esp. considering the fact that I will have to pay my mom $1,300 for my housing this summer and pay a $530 credit card bill coming soon. I need MONEY! and I need it NOW! If you would like to donate some money to the Mark Marasco Fund, lemme know...heh.

I decided to put the pics up on Webshots of the Live 8 concert. I organized some of my other pics so hopefully I can post them later. At the end of the blog, I am going to put up a special picture of myself. I can't wait to see how everyone reacts. My mom couldn't stop laughing, and my friend Jill was kinda freaked out. I'll let everyone figure out when the pic was taken and hopefully understand it....haha. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for the rest of the night.

I just trimmed my arm hair. Grossed out? Well, I actual "manage" my body hair all over. The length of my arm hair was just getting to me. Sometimes I really hate being Italian, and this is one of them. Ena, remember the convo we had the night before you left. Well, actually it was between Jarod and I, but obviously you heard everything. To explain to everyone else....somehow Jarod noticed my stomach and how it appeared as though I had shaved my stomache. So I went on to tell him how I shave my chest and stomach cause I hate body hair. Then we took the convo another step and I told him how I "took care" of myself "down under".....hahaha. I can't believe I am blogging about this. I pushed my pants or shorts or whatever I was wearing far enough down to prove my point, but not too far as to reveal my "stuff." Jarod was shocked cause only one of his other friends does this same thing and his friend does it for his girlfriend. Poor Ena overheard everything, and she couldn't avoid it...haha.

So I don't think I can beat that last paragraph with something more interesting so here's the pic y'all have been been waiting for....






Mark




Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com About Me

Name: Mark Marasco
Age: 22
Location: Erie, PA, USA
Occupation: Corporate b*tch
AIM: Eminem067
MSN: MarkM2284@hotmail.com
EMAIL: mjm606@psu.edu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Favorite Current Movie:
 The 40 Year Old Virgin
Favorite Current Song:
 The Dandy Warhols "The Dope"

Archives
April 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006August 2006

 

Chatterbox