Monday, July 25, 2005

Work was fine today. Although I wasted bout 6.5 hours of my life today doing nonsense trying to reconcile the partner's credit card statements and expense reports. Sound like fun to you?!?!......well, NO! Not one bit! But hey at least they're paying me, but I would still rather be doing meaningful work.

I got a good email this morning. My manager said the partner finally got approval for the other intern and I to go to Montreal for training in August. Originally, I was supposed to be done 3 August but now I will be paid another week...yippee!

Tomorrow I am going to Tampa, Florida for some client work. I FINALLY get to do some travelling. I have been waiting all summer to get out of the damn office. I'm kinda nervous though cause I don't have a total grasp on my assignment and I don't wanna f*ck it up with me finding out on Friday if I get a full-time offer or not. I can leave a good or bad impression in the senior associate's mind about my performance so this job could make me or break me. Plus it would help if I get a good review so it increases my chances of a possible tranfer to San Francisco if I get a FT offer. Say a prayer for me plz.

It's 7:40 pm. Should go review some stuff for tomorrow so that I feel a lil more prepared plus I'm tired and need to get to bed soon. No blogging until Wednesday night when I get back.


Mark




Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com About Me

Name: Mark Marasco
Age: 22
Location: Erie, PA, USA
Occupation: Corporate b*tch
AIM: Eminem067
MSN: MarkM2284@hotmail.com
EMAIL: mjm606@psu.edu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Favorite Current Movie:
 The 40 Year Old Virgin
Favorite Current Song:
 The Dandy Warhols "The Dope"

Archives
April 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006August 2006

 

Chatterbox