Sunday, July 24, 2005

I swear that I LOVE to sleep. It's now 6 PM. I knew I should have set the alarm on my mobile for 430 or 5. I don't feel like rollerblading. So I'm heating up leftovers from last night. I think this is the third day in a row now that I have woken up around 10 or 11 and then taken a nap around 2 or 3 and waking up a couple hours later. You know you're life is uneventful and pathetic when you're blogging about how much you sleep. I was going through some of my old pictures earlier today, and I came around this one.

This is from 1st year, 2nd semester during March. I spent all year growing my hair out to get it long enough for cornrows. I thought it looked pretty sweet when it was finally done. I was the only white guy at uni with cornrows, and everyone looked at me since usually only black people do this to their hair.

But the pic reminded me of Melbourne. I wanted to get cornrows when I was in Melb. So did Anne. I probably called 15 places to see how much they charged. Every single place was going to charge at least $100, most of them were at least $150. I was like WTF. I got it done for free, back in the day, and even if I did have to pay, it wouldn't have been more than probably $50 at the ABSOLUTE most.

It's not 6:22. Time to go to the TV room to watch World News Tonight with Peter Jennings. Someone better not be there watching TV...




Mark




Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com About Me

Name: Mark Marasco
Age: 22
Location: Erie, PA, USA
Occupation: Corporate b*tch
AIM: Eminem067
MSN: MarkM2284@hotmail.com
EMAIL: mjm606@psu.edu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Favorite Current Movie:
 The 40 Year Old Virgin
Favorite Current Song:
 The Dandy Warhols "The Dope"

Archives
April 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006August 2006

 

Chatterbox