Saturday, July 02, 2005










Live 8 was AMAZING! Words can't describe how RIDICULOUS it was! Linkin Park and Jay-Z were definitely the best performance in my mind, but Will Smith came in a very close second. I'm sure every Philly resident thought their hometown boy was better, but I'm still sticking with LP and Jay-Z. Kayne West was "off the hook." He performed Jesus Walks and All Falls Down.

Anne, the first two pics of Live 8 are for you. Can you tell who it is?!?! I'm sure you're saying right now, "I hate you sooo much, Mark." hehe.

I couldn't believe how many people were there. Over 1 MILLION people were there. It was sooo crazy. And I would say they definitely achieved their goal of raising awareness about the problems in Africa. Everyone was really surprised when Will Smith said that every 3 seconds, a child dies. It's pretty hard to fathom what that actually means.

But the concert was definitely kick @$$! I'm so tired right now that I can't even remember who performed. Stevie Wonder was a great and classy closing act.

I will put all the pics I have up on my WEBSHOTS site. So click the link on the bottom left to see the rest of the pics and the same ones above.


Mark




Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com About Me

Name: Mark Marasco
Age: 22
Location: Erie, PA, USA
Occupation: Corporate b*tch
AIM: Eminem067
MSN: MarkM2284@hotmail.com
EMAIL: mjm606@psu.edu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Favorite Current Movie:
 The 40 Year Old Virgin
Favorite Current Song:
 The Dandy Warhols "The Dope"

Archives
April 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006August 2006

 

Chatterbox