Wednesday, July 13, 2005

At about 2:00 P.M. today I received a phone call and this is how I felt afterwards:

1. VERY DEPRESSED

2. VERY DISAPPOINTED

I was disappointed in myself for leading you on when I didn't know for sure, so I should have spoken more cautiously.

"You" probably includes you if you're reading this even if you think it doesn't. Confused?

She still doesn't understand how important it is to me. She said something like "sometimes things just don't go the way you want them to." THANKS! That made me feel sooo much better *cough - sarcasm*

I couldn't get much work done because my mind was too distracted from the phone call I was hoping I wouldn't receive delivering the bad news with its consequences.

I feel a tiny bit better now, now that some time has passed but each moment where I have time to think about it (like right now), I will probably slip into a deep coma of depression and disappointment.



Mark




Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com About Me

Name: Mark Marasco
Age: 22
Location: Erie, PA, USA
Occupation: Corporate b*tch
AIM: Eminem067
MSN: MarkM2284@hotmail.com
EMAIL: mjm606@psu.edu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Favorite Current Movie:
 The 40 Year Old Virgin
Favorite Current Song:
 The Dandy Warhols "The Dope"

Archives
April 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006August 2006

 

Chatterbox