Saturday, July 23, 2005

I received two postcards in the mail today from Ena. THANKS Ena! I would call you/her now but it's only 4 am in Melb right now. Don't think she would like getting a call now, but I can call in about 8 hours when it's noon Sunday in Melb.

One of the postcards is from Singapore (very appropriate...lol). It's a pic of the Orchard Road District and as quoted on the postcard "one of Asia's most popular shopping areas." The pic def looks nice, hopefully I will be able to find out for myself if it's truly one of Asia's most popular shopping areas.

The other postie is from Bangkok, when she visited Naina. It's a picture of the Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun) against a tropial sunset. Very nice too.

This is my 3rd blog of the day. You're probably thinking who knows what, well I'm bored right now and I don't feel like going outside in the heat, I would rather just stay in my room in the A/C. A nap sounds pretty good right now actually, feeling kinda sleepy and I LOVE to sleep. I swear I am going to motivate myself to wake up around 5 though to go blading and get some exercise.


Mark




Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com About Me

Name: Mark Marasco
Age: 22
Location: Erie, PA, USA
Occupation: Corporate b*tch
AIM: Eminem067
MSN: MarkM2284@hotmail.com
EMAIL: mjm606@psu.edu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Favorite Current Movie:
 The 40 Year Old Virgin
Favorite Current Song:
 The Dandy Warhols "The Dope"

Archives
April 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006August 2006

 

Chatterbox