Sunday, July 17, 2005

This is a continuation of my last blog, so if you don't understand read the bottom portion of my previous blog.

Previously, I was talking about materiality and now I feel like talking about women, well not exactly. I'm just going to describe what I want in a woman.

So, I want a woman who is:

1. educated
2. employed - making some money to live on own, which partially leads to...
3. independence
4. ambitious
5. goal-minded, in terms of career and life
6. moderately good-looking - preferably with dark hair and curly (but the latter is not necessary)...blonde, no.
7. loves to travel, which leads me to....
8. I can say, "Baby, we're leaving in 5 hours to go to Italy. Pack your bags." Personally, I think most women would probably have a panic attack realizing they have to pack bags and pack the proper clothing at which point they may even know what would be proper. Skirts? Long pants? MAKEUP? But, who cares! In the end it doesn't matter. If I have enough money for us to go to Italy, I will buy what you need in Italy. To be quite honest, I would wanna say the following:

Me: "Baby, we're leaving in a half hour to go to Italy."
Girlfriend/Wife: "Whaaa, are you serious?"
Me: "We don't have time to pack, I just bought the tickets on a whim."
Girlfriend/Wife: "OK, I don't care."

[ Mark and his girlfriend/wife subsequently fly off to Italy.]

You're probably laughing at this now, including me. But, I'm being serious.

9. I can't think of anything else at this point.

I forgot to mention in my last blog how I bought a watch. I lost or misplaced my last Fossil watch, I have no idea what happened to it. Not exactly happy bout it. It was a nice watch. It cost about $100, not exactly cheap and I had only had the watch for about 2-3 years. So, as Alan and I were walking through the King of Prussia mall last night, we walked by the Fossil store. He asked if I wanted to go in and I said sure. I wasn't even thinking about buying a watch, but the display in the front window caught my eye. I checked them out. Very nice. Classy. None of them were more than $80 - even better. I looked at the watches in the back of the store. I tried three watches on. This is the one I bought.

According to the Fossil website, this watch is for the "sophisticated gentleman." So I guess that makes me a sophisticated gentleman. J/K.

As you probably know, you can choose a tin box for your new watch for free. So I chose this one, supposedly a game from Atari. It just looked cool to me. The first pic is the top side. 2nd pic is the bottom side.



Now, here are some pics of the watch I purchased. Only $65. In my mind, good buy.

This pic is from the Fossil website. It appears as though the wristband they have displayed is different than mine.

So what do you think of the new watch? For now, I only plan on wearing to work and going out, not around the apt. just to protect it for awhile.

Gotta take care of laundry now which means ironing...ARGH!




Mark




Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com About Me

Name: Mark Marasco
Age: 22
Location: Erie, PA, USA
Occupation: Corporate b*tch
AIM: Eminem067
MSN: MarkM2284@hotmail.com
EMAIL: mjm606@psu.edu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Favorite Current Movie:
 The 40 Year Old Virgin
Favorite Current Song:
 The Dandy Warhols "The Dope"

Archives
April 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006August 2006

 

Chatterbox