Thursday, August 25, 2005

I came downstairs to the basement/rec room to come online, and I just witnessed one of the most disgusting things EVER. My cat began to vomit. That didn't bother me...he must have been sick at that moment. BUT, then...he started to lick his own puke...EWWWWWW. I yelled at Blackjack (my cat's name) to stop but he continued so I removed him from the area.

On a brighter note, today was my last day of work. THANK GOD. I don't have to return to that hell hole until Thanksgiving break...abt 3 months away. What a reprieve.

Tomorrow I have heaps of errands to run. Gotta call various people at kpmg about various things. gotta pick up paycheck and of course cash it. gotta mow the lawn at my mom's work. gotta pack up for uni...moving saturday (FINALLY...yippee *no sarcasm...actually serious*). gotta do laundry...blah. gotta do who knows what else.

Time to sleep...


Mark




Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com About Me

Name: Mark Marasco
Age: 22
Location: Erie, PA, USA
Occupation: Corporate b*tch
AIM: Eminem067
MSN: MarkM2284@hotmail.com
EMAIL: mjm606@psu.edu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Favorite Current Movie:
 The 40 Year Old Virgin
Favorite Current Song:
 The Dandy Warhols "The Dope"

Archives
April 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006August 2006

 

Chatterbox