Sunday, August 21, 2005

I had dinner with my godparents, mom, and dad last night (well technically two nights ago since it's now 1205 am). It's nice that we were able to have dinner together considering there used to be some "bad blood" between my dad and godparents (mostly my godfather). And, of course, my mom and dad never really got along that well since the separation and subsequent divorce but within the past year or so it seems like they talk more and see each other more.

When we were leaving my godparent's condo, my mom and I were talking to my godfather about movies. My mom brought up "Wedding Crashers" and how funny it was. I have yet to see it, and I don't have any plans to see it soon because I'm not one of those rare people that go to movies by themselves. But, anyways, my godparents had already seen it and they thought it was very funny also. Next, my mom mentioned "March of the Penguins." It's a documentary on penguins. My godfather rolled his eyes and kind of smirked at the thought of seeing a documentary on penguins but it's been getting rave reviews. My mom replied by saying "Penguins walk 70 miles to have sex." Followed by, "Would you walk 70 miles to have sex?" My godfather answered, "I would walk 170 miles to have sex.....*pause*.......I have to BEG for it." Please keep in mind that my godfather is 70 years old. When he said this, I thought "Ewww....come on now, you just totally crossed the line." But, we all laughed at his comment because it was quite funny at the moment. I guess the good thing to know is that my Italian sex hormones will still be working very well at such an age and hopefully I won't need to use Vaigra to "get it up." hahahaha.

My godfather gave me "Coping with Difficult People...In Business and In Life" to read. Considering I read very very little in my spare time, I don't know when I'm going to read this book. I definitely won't have the time one week from now to read it cause I will be back at uni and doing better things like partying, having fun, going to football games, and of course going to lecture and studying (booooo!!!). But anyways, the book as I understand it, is basically how to deal with all of the assholes you encounter in your life. Those people that don't like you because they're jealous of who you have become. I'm more interested in reading the stuff on the coping with difficult people in business because in a year I will be entering "Corporate America."

When I got to work today, I was thinking "This job isn't too bad. It's good to be back." By the end of the workday, I was thinking "This job FU**IN sucks....I hate it! What was I thinking when I decided to work these last two weeks before uni?!?!?" Well, at least I am getting more excited about going to uni next weekend. Some of my friends have been SO hyped up about returning the past few weeks and I've been like "ehhh....yeah....uni....good times *sarcasm*" But now, I share in their enthusiasm for the start of a new school year. My last one. *sob*

I finally get to sleep in tomorrow. I don't have any plans on waking up before noon unless if my mom decides that I should.


Mark




Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com About Me

Name: Mark Marasco
Age: 22
Location: Erie, PA, USA
Occupation: Corporate b*tch
AIM: Eminem067
MSN: MarkM2284@hotmail.com
EMAIL: mjm606@psu.edu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Favorite Current Movie:
 The 40 Year Old Virgin
Favorite Current Song:
 The Dandy Warhols "The Dope"

Archives
April 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006August 2006

 

Chatterbox