Saturday, August 27, 2005

PICTURE MANIA!!!!

As I promised, once I got to uni I would post pics from my San Fran trip and other pics from Philly since now I have a "real" internet connection. I moved back to uni today...I moved into my new apartment. This is my first year living in an apartment. I'm not sure how I am going to handle the cooking thing, but I guess I will become a good cook (hopefully) after this year. But anyways, here are plenty of pics to look at...

The first pic is from a restuarant called Julius Castle. Our faculty advisor took us there...total dinner tab for 7 people - $700. The food was so great. First row is Linda (Kirsten's mom), Keyur, Alan, and me. Second row is Kirsten, Danielle, Brian, and Bob "Bear" Kohler simply known as Bear (our faculty adviser).



From Paragon Restaurant before the Giants baseball game.



At the Golden Gate Bridge...



From an Italian restaurant before our flight home. The person on the left is Professor Charlie Smith. He was born in Cape Town, South Africa. He is one of the best people I have met in my life. Quotes such as "Life's short" and "You have to be willing to pump gas" will always be with me and mean so much.



The view of Bay Bridge from our hotel (two following pics)





San Francisco's Chinatown



Golden Gate Bridge plaque and bridge





Lombard Street - one of the most winding roads in the US (three pics)







San Fran Cable Car



My soufle dessert from Julius Castle restaurant...so tasty!



Pics from SBC Park...Giants baseball stadium (six pics)













View of downtown San Francisco from Golden Gate Bridge



Highlight of Trip: Getting kicked out of the club for grabbing the bartender's ass (and she was HOOTTT btw.)


Mark




Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com About Me

Name: Mark Marasco
Age: 22
Location: Erie, PA, USA
Occupation: Corporate b*tch
AIM: Eminem067
MSN: MarkM2284@hotmail.com
EMAIL: mjm606@psu.edu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Favorite Current Movie:
 The 40 Year Old Virgin
Favorite Current Song:
 The Dandy Warhols "The Dope"

Archives
April 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006August 2006

 

Chatterbox