Sunday, September 04, 2005

Tonight I saw The 40 Year Old Virgin with some friends. The movie was HILARIOUS. I can't even remember the last time I laughed so much. I would definitely pay money again to see it. There aren't too many movies I would pay twice to see in the theater. So whenever it comes out in Australia or wherever you happen to be, you gotta to see. Trust me on this one...it will be well worth the money.

Tomorrow I have the day off since it's Labor Day. One of those national holidays that mean absolutely nothing but luckily you get off from work or school. I will obviously be spending the day doing some more schoolwork, but tomorrow night Miami Uni is playing Florida State in college football which will be an guaranteed good game. Maybe I'll watch it at a bar or something but then again I could drink for free in my apartment and just chill.

I'm not looking forward to starting school on Tuesday. It's going to be a pretty busy week. I've decided that I am going to accept my full-time offer with KPMG. I was happy with my internship, and I've said on numerous occasions, the interviewing/job search process is a major pain in the @$$.

On a sadder note, I called my mom yesterday after the football game to ask her a cooking-related question. So far cooking on my own hasn't been too bad. I asked her how our cat Blackjack was doing since he's been kinda sick. My mom took him to the vet and things don't look good. His days are numbered. The vet did some test work and found out Blackjack has kidney failure. He's been a great cat, and it will be sad not to see him during Thanksgiving break when I go home next. Unfortunately, the doctors can't do anything since the failure is due to his old age.

On a brighter note, I'm going to my cozy bed to get some Z's.


Mark




Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com About Me

Name: Mark Marasco
Age: 22
Location: Erie, PA, USA
Occupation: Corporate b*tch
AIM: Eminem067
MSN: MarkM2284@hotmail.com
EMAIL: mjm606@psu.edu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Favorite Current Movie:
 The 40 Year Old Virgin
Favorite Current Song:
 The Dandy Warhols "The Dope"

Archives
April 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006August 2006

 

Chatterbox