Saturday, September 10, 2005

I swear the nighlife in this town F*CKING SUCKS. I'm so bored with it. When is graduation? I'm so ready to get the hell out of here. I just lied to my friend at the bar so I could leave because I was so damn bored. At least when I was with Dino, Kev, Yen Li, Charlene, and Linda at Amber and spent $100, I had the time of my life and I will never forget that night. I have yet to have any fun since I have been here. I hate this place. Get me the hell out of here. I unfortunately have to wait about 8 months until graduation.

Anne, if you should read this, I would do anything to get a flight to Melbourne so that I could go to God's Kitchen with you. I'm sure it would be an unforgetable night and experience. And it only costs $66. ONLY $66. $66 for a lifetime memory. That's $34 less than my night at Amber. I was so fricking bored at the bar tonight, I was thinking of taking a week off from uni and flying to Melbourne just so I could have FUN. Then I realized that if I actually did that, I would no longer be able to visit Asia next summer.

Get me outta this place, puhlease.


Mark




Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com About Me

Name: Mark Marasco
Age: 22
Location: Erie, PA, USA
Occupation: Corporate b*tch
AIM: Eminem067
MSN: MarkM2284@hotmail.com
EMAIL: mjm606@psu.edu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Favorite Current Movie:
 The 40 Year Old Virgin
Favorite Current Song:
 The Dandy Warhols "The Dope"

Archives
April 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006August 2006

 

Chatterbox