Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Here I am sitting in the library, on the computer when I should be studying for Marketing. But I don't give a f*ck about Marketing anymore. It will be my fourth exam this week and luckily my last one. I'm burnt out. I don't care about much anymore except drinking heavily this weekend to make up for last weekend and being sick even though I still am. I've come to the conclusion that I am going to be sick for the rest of the semester so I might as well adjust and learn how to drink three nights a week and be sick at the same time.

I scored a 98 on my ACCTG 472 exam. I'm awesome. Still waiting for the law score. Hoping for at least a 75, but I don't know if my chances are good. I had my Supply Chain exam earlier today and screwed up the first question. Got it completely wrong and of course I didn't realize my mistake until I turned my exam in. I was so pissed. But what can ya do? Nothing. Move on. Who cares.

Well, I should go back to studying now, but I'm really in no mood to do so. If I had my other books with me, I would do that instead because God knows I've got heaps of work to get done. I feel like procrastinating some more, so I think I'm gonna go check out some hot singaporean girls on Friendster....hahaha...COMPLETELY JOKING. I honestly don't do that. If you think I do, you can think whatever the hell you want.


Mark




Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com About Me

Name: Mark Marasco
Age: 22
Location: Erie, PA, USA
Occupation: Corporate b*tch
AIM: Eminem067
MSN: MarkM2284@hotmail.com
EMAIL: mjm606@psu.edu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Favorite Current Movie:
 The 40 Year Old Virgin
Favorite Current Song:
 The Dandy Warhols "The Dope"

Archives
April 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006August 2006

 

Chatterbox