Friday, October 07, 2005

I haven't blogged in ages, or at least it seems like that once again. Last night, I had my tax exam that went pretty well. I only guessed on a few questions out of 25. Not bad according to my standards. It could have been better but it also could have been a lot worse like those managerial accounting exams. After the exam, I came back to my place, got two slices of pizza for a second dinner, and headed to the bar with a friend to meet another one.

The bar is called Saloon. It's decent. But nothing in this town can compare to Australia and the good times I had at Heat and Amber. So, anyways, Saloon has $5 Monkey Boys every Thursday night from 9-midnight. We rushed our asses there cause we thought the special ended at 11 so by 10:45 we were almost running so we wouldn't miss the "last call." As it turns out, it ends at midnight....woohoo! So we got our monkey boys and just talked, chilled, and checked out the scene (not that many hot girls).

On the way to the bar, a girl smacked my ass. I looked at her and I was like "Eh, thanks but no thanks." LOL. She was moderately attractive. Maybe if I were high or drunk, I would have said or done something...haha.

Anyways, my friends and I are just chilling when I see a girl that I think I recognize. I thought she graduated last May since it was her 4th year then. Then I started thinking maybe she did graduate and she's just back for the weekend for the football game considering that thousands of alumni come back every home football weekend. So I go up to her and start talking. As it turns out, no she didn't graduate last May cause she has a 5th year to complete...cool sh*t. We had class last fall semester and always sat next to each other and always walked and talked after class....aww how cute, huh? So we continued talking for awhile until it was time to go to the next bar. But, before I left I got her number. Her number was ***-999-****. Of course, I didn't think she was lieing when she gave me her number. But, you gotta understand that some girls definitely lie when they give you a number cause they don't wanna be mean and say no, so they just give you a fake #. So, when my friends and I got to the second bar, it hit me that this could have been the case. I recognized the area code. But the next three numbers, -999-**** seemed really odd and my friends thought the same thing. Who the hell has 999 in their number. We definitely thought she was lieing. So my friend called the number but for some reason the call didn't go through or something. Dodgey. So I called the number. It rang. And finally, her voicemail came on. So to make a long story short, she didn't lie about her number.

I just remembered the best part of the story. While I was talking to her, it hit me that I had forgotten her name somehow. I was like "Ssshhhiiiiiitttttt." I was quickly trying to determine what to do while at the same time keep talking to her and not act like I wasn't paying attention. I leaned over to my friend Brian to tell him the awkward situation. So finally, I just told myself to ask her for her name even though I was going to feel like the biggest jackass. So I asked her and apologized too for forgetting. But I honestly forgot other people's name when I came back from Melb since I was away for over 8 months.

Yeah, so I don't know what I should do - call or not to call. She's pretty good looking but I feel like something is lacking. What do you think?


Mark




Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com About Me

Name: Mark Marasco
Age: 22
Location: Erie, PA, USA
Occupation: Corporate b*tch
AIM: Eminem067
MSN: MarkM2284@hotmail.com
EMAIL: mjm606@psu.edu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Favorite Current Movie:
 The 40 Year Old Virgin
Favorite Current Song:
 The Dandy Warhols "The Dope"

Archives
April 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006August 2006

 

Chatterbox