Sunday, November 27, 2005

I am back at uni aka Happy Valley. Kinda sad to leave my mom but like I said before, only three weeks left. I have partially fixed my blog. As you can obviously see, I have replaced the pic of me with a very cute picture of Dino and I from the apartment "party" before I left....the night when what's his name decided to puke in the bathroom and pass out sitting on the toilet...oh the memories! LOL.

The pic kinda looks messed up, but I did my best adjusting the height/width thing. I just couldn't get it right. If you look closely, it's kinda funny because it looks like a missing tooth. I also look pale as hell...I should probably consider going tanning. Yes, guys go tanning too, and I have done it before.

I couldn't get the other side fixed up because I am html incompetent. Maybe someone could help me out. *cough...ENA*

time to bounce.


Mark




Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com About Me

Name: Mark Marasco
Age: 22
Location: Erie, PA, USA
Occupation: Corporate b*tch
AIM: Eminem067
MSN: MarkM2284@hotmail.com
EMAIL: mjm606@psu.edu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Favorite Current Movie:
 The 40 Year Old Virgin
Favorite Current Song:
 The Dandy Warhols "The Dope"

Archives
April 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006August 2006

 

Chatterbox