Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Right now, I am fucking pissed and I need to vent my frustration. I fucking hate my international business professor. He is a fucking prick. Also, what the fuck is wrong with my blog and "Account Expired." What is that sh*t? Can someone please explain that to me?

But back to my international business professor. I fucking hate him. He's such an asshole. Fuck you Terrance. I hate everything about you. You can't fucking learn from a bunch of fucking charts about GDP and whatever else you put into your shit powerpoint slides. You have one slide of text and the rest are charts which mean absolutely nothing to everyone.

I'm really screwed for this exam tomorrow. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. And, of course, my accounting exam earlier tonight was a b*tch, and I had a huge headache afterwards. So that means even though I studied for about two hours, it did absolutely nothing because my head was spinning and is still spinning.

OK, I need something else to vent frustration. I need a punching bag or something. I need someone to talk to, but unfortunately the ppl i would like to talk to, aren't on msn. aahhh. It's kind of funny how the only people that make me feel better are the people from last semester and my mom. I don't even talk to my friends anymore about anything. *sigh*

I'm going to pop a few pills, like Advil (similar to panedol). Wish I had something stronger though. And, I wish I was just tired so I could go to sleep and wake up tomorrow morning feeling fresh and the beginning of a new day.
Good night everyone.


Mark




Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com About Me

Name: Mark Marasco
Age: 22
Location: Erie, PA, USA
Occupation: Corporate b*tch
AIM: Eminem067
MSN: MarkM2284@hotmail.com
EMAIL: mjm606@psu.edu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Favorite Current Movie:
 The 40 Year Old Virgin
Favorite Current Song:
 The Dandy Warhols "The Dope"

Archives
April 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006August 2006

 

Chatterbox