Thursday, December 15, 2005

OK, I am getting seriously annoyed right. I am attempting to study for my last two finals tomorrow in the library "green room." Two girls have been talking for the past half hour, and it's really pissing me off. Seriously, why the f*ck do ppl go to the library just to socialize and talk? Someone please explain. Yeah, I could care less if you talk for a few minutes (because I do it also when you see someone you know) but for over a half hour? PLZ. Honestly, what is the point?

On a more positive note, I got a 90 on my intermediate financial accounting exam yesterday which means that I will get an A in the class. I got a B+ in tax....not exactly happy but not exactly disappointed either...just content. I worked pretty damn hard in that subject so it would been nice to get an A-. Oh well. Business law today was a huge b*tch which of course I expected. The average will probably be around 50 or 60 which the prof will definitely curve. For our last exam, he initially curved the average to an 84 and then during Thanksgiving break, he dediced to curve it an additional 6 points to a 90. How generous!

Anyways, I have no motivation whatsoever to study for these last two finals. I am considering going into the exams cold turkey. I think I could probably not show up for my international business exam which is only worth 10% of my final grade and still get a B+. I am going to irate if these girls are still talking when I go back in one minute.

Leaving for home in 26 hours...


Mark




Comments:
Hi,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Redbox.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Going the Distance 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks
 
Post a Comment

 

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com About Me

Name: Mark Marasco
Age: 22
Location: Erie, PA, USA
Occupation: Corporate b*tch
AIM: Eminem067
MSN: MarkM2284@hotmail.com
EMAIL: mjm606@psu.edu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Favorite Current Movie:
 The 40 Year Old Virgin
Favorite Current Song:
 The Dandy Warhols "The Dope"

Archives
April 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006August 2006

 

Chatterbox