Saturday, January 28, 2006

Wednesday I went snowtubing thanks to KPMG. KPMG had a snowtubing social at Tussey Mountain, a "ski resort" about 15 minutes. It was my first time snowtubing on a "mountain" and it was heaps of fun. I keep putting things in quotations cause Tussey Mountain isn't really a mountain, more like a big hill and it's not really a ski resort, I don't they even have condos to rent out.....but then again, who the hell would come to central Pennsylvania to go skiing?.....no one. Anyways, we had the entire snowtubing area to ourselves. The employees were being asses and wouldn't allow us to tie the tubes together so we would go down the hill faster. But it was still fun. Too bad no pics.

Last night I played some poker and of course I didn't even come close to winning. At least I wasn't the first one out in either round. After that, I went to a bar to meet up with some friends. It was OK....just chatted. Then the girls insisted that we go to a nightclub, Player's Nite Club. Once I got there, I realized the b*tch bartender at the previous bar never gave me the right amount of change. She shorted me $10....I was soooo pissed. So, as a return favour, I will never ever tip Bar Bleu ever again since that f*cker stole my money. How do I know this? Well, I ordered a $5 drink...gave her a $20...got the change w/out counting it....threw down $1 for a tip. When I got to the nightclub, I only had the ones, no ten dollar bill. WTF!!!!! Anyways, it's not a biggie but still man, wouldn't you be slightly pissed if they ripped you off. Plus, the bartender was a huge b*tch anyways. I asked if they had $5 pitchers of Miller Lite. She said no. I asked if they had any specials. She said $5 circo drinks or sth like that. What the f*ck is a circo drink? She had a huge attitude problem and maybe she forgot that they had $5 pitchers of Miller Lite every Friday night last semester. I hate rude people.

Today, I had to wake up at 9 am to attend this fencing competition as part of my attendence and then I had to write a one page paper about it...like WTF again. It's a damn gym class, can you explain to me why we have to write again? I don't care if it's one page or ten pages....it's writing.

OK, enough b*tching from me. This upcoming week is probably going to suck tho. Wednesday I have my advanced financial accounting exam. Last semester, the exam average on the first exam was a 50. But, even if it goes badly, I will go to Club Love on Thursday for $10 all-you-can-drink entry, get extremely drunk to drink my problems temporarily away, and I'll celebrate turning the big 2-2 and my friends bday too. Time to hit the sack...


Mark




Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com About Me

Name: Mark Marasco
Age: 22
Location: Erie, PA, USA
Occupation: Corporate b*tch
AIM: Eminem067
MSN: MarkM2284@hotmail.com
EMAIL: mjm606@psu.edu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Favorite Current Movie:
 The 40 Year Old Virgin
Favorite Current Song:
 The Dandy Warhols "The Dope"

Archives
April 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006August 2006

 

Chatterbox