Saturday, April 01, 2006

Last night, I went to a bar to meet my friend Jill who I haven't seen in awhile. I was getting kinda bored but then her roomie, Dawn, asked me if I wanted to dance. I said "sure" seeing that I had a little buzz going and it would be better than sitting mute - saying nothing to anyone. It was a lot of fun because I haven't danced in sooo damn long.

Later I danced with Jill and some of her girlfriends (or is it girl friends?). Jill told me that out of all the guys she knows, including her boyfriend (Jim), that I was the best dancer out of them all. I obviously took that as a nice compliment and thanked her. She told me how Jim can't dance at all...haha.

While we were dancing, it appeared as though a guy, while in line for the bathroom, took a picture of Jill's ass with his camera phone. She was wearing short shorts, but that's no reason to be taking a picture of a girl's ass. Although, I have no 100% proof he did what I have said, it was damn suspicious. Open phone, pointed in such a way as to take a pic of her ass, and so forth. I told Jill what I thought the guy did and by her facial expression, I realized I probably shouldn't have told her what happened. We only danced for about a minute more.

It wasn't until this morning, while in the shower, that I realized how I totally messed up, and I became irrate with myself and the dude. I should have gone to the bouncer and asked the bouncer to remove the guy from the bar because of his really f*cked up actions. Seriously, how f*cking perverted can you be? He's probably one of those guys who can never get any, goes home by himself and masterbates over the pic, and remains the desperate person he was before. (sorry to be so blunt here). If the bouncer hadn't removed him, I decided that I would have asked the guy for his phone, proceed to smash it on the floor, and finally punch him in the mouth. I really wish I could go back 20 hours to correct my mistake. Even thinking about it now is causing my heart to beat faster and probably increasing my blood pressure.

So, in short, I will never make that mistake again. I really don't know what I was thinking. I guess I thought Jill would have been flattered if a guy was taking a pic of her ass. From now, I am going to be more conscious about defending my friends and even my friend's friends.


Mark




Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

 

 

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com About Me

Name: Mark Marasco
Age: 22
Location: Erie, PA, USA
Occupation: Corporate b*tch
AIM: Eminem067
MSN: MarkM2284@hotmail.com
EMAIL: mjm606@psu.edu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Favorite Current Movie:
 The 40 Year Old Virgin
Favorite Current Song:
 The Dandy Warhols "The Dope"

Archives
April 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006August 2006

 

Chatterbox